Marla provides confidential, respectful and compassionate relationships serving adults, adolescents and families.
She specializes in helping people experiencing depressions, anxiety, chronic illness, developmental disabilities, grief and relationship issues.
The goal of Marla’s work is to assist her clients in discovering new alternatives and strategies in dealing with their specific issues. There is always more than one choice. The discovery of new ways of handling the problems at hand will create more successful resolution.
Consultations available in person, by telephone, or by Skype.
- Free initial consultation
- $100/hour, payable by cash, check, or Paypal
- For adults & adolescents
- 60-minute and 30-minute sessions available
- Insurance documentation provided for client to submit
- Ongoing evaluation of client progress